Are you an Estimating / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Estimating / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Estimating / Office Assistant, you will be managing data for customer projects, compiling PDF’s from Adobe and getting all the data pulled together for customer projects.
- Send the information pulled to the Quoting team and they will take it from there
- Work within SAP on each project
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service or office support role from a manufacturing type of company is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent Business, Supply Chain Management, etc. graduate with strong computer skills
- Manufacturing industry exposure is a huge plus
- Strong comfort level learning new technology quickly
- Ability to manage projects and multiple tasks
- Excel skills
- Any SAP knowledge/experience is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Lunch is paid if it is under 30 minutes
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Estimating / Office Assistant: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140339
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.