Are you an Estimator / Customer Service Associate looking to work for a growing company? Are you an Estimator / Customer Service Associate seeking an employer who supports a healthy lifestyle through its company wellness plan?
Our client is a world class, award winning, full service publication printer, established in 1884.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As the Estimator / Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for all the planning and estimating of jobs.
- Create project estimates and quotes for customers
- Research pricing of materials, time estimates and availability for each job
- Submit bid proposals
- Handle all the planning around the jobs that are awarded
- Work with internal departments regarding product availability, production timeframes through completion of the job for the customer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have estimating, account management or customer service experience
- Any manufacturing, printing, paper or flexo printing industry experience is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- Work very well independently, excellent time management skills, able to stay on task and stay focused
- Work in a very fast paced environment, prioritize and work heavily with deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great benefits package
- Awesome company wellness program
- Supportive team
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Estimator / Customer Service Associate: $20.00 / hr. + based on experience – contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138506
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.