Are you an Estimator / Draftsmen who has experience in processing pipe design? Are you an Estimator / Draftsmen who has strong math skills?
Our client is a manufacturing company that has been operating in Kaukauna for over 30 years. They are committed to providing cost-effective, superior solutions, which has resulted in many satisfied and repeat customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Estimator / Draftsmen, you will estimate potential projects from the provided drawings and assist with piping design efforts.
- Take care of layout, design and check piping systems/spool drawings
- Ensure design compliance with respective client specifications and codes
- Be the main contact for project managers for anything related to the layout or design aspects for project execution
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in process piping design
- Must be able to interpret process and instrumentation diagrams
- Must have experience with the design of welded piping systems
- Must have experience creating detailed fabrication drawings
- Must be comfortable with creating related engineering documents
- Associate degree in Computer Aided Drafting is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with AutoCAD is preferred
- Any experience with Acorn Pipe Drawing Software is preferred
- Confident and patient
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back work environment
- Excellent company longevity
- Casual yet comfortable environment
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Estimator / Draftsman position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138525
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.