Are you an Event / Office Assistant who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP? Are you an Event / Office Assistant who enjoys working on computers?
Our client specializes in dairy industry services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event / Office Assistant, you will be helping people with registration forms and handing out forms to attendees for auctions.
- • Greet guests and process payments
• Set up plaques, ribbons, show booklets and signage
• Assist with set up and take down
• Answer attendee questions
• Data entry and create documents
• Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have computer work experience
- Would consider a recent graduate
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly and personable
- Computer savvy
- Detail oriented
Hours: 10-40 hours per week, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Event / Office Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140347
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.