Are you an Event Coordinator who is professional and detail oriented? Are you an Events Coordinator who has event coordinating/planning experience?
Our client has been assisting local businesses since 1976.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event Coordinator, you will assist with the planning, execution and logistics of all annual events.
- Work with a re-determined event budget
- Manage vendor relationships, including vendor selection, pricing and other event details
- Provide regular updates to the crew
- Collaborate with marketing department on event materials
- Survey and record suggestions from the membership
- Set up/tear down of events
- Communicate with vendors and members
- Recruit volunteers
- Adhere to budgets
- Order event materials
- Attend chamber events and board meetings as needed
- Update event details on the website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Event coordination/planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Team and Zoom experience for virtual meetings
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Outgoing, reliable and friendly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: Full-time core hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm this position will require earlier and later hours on event days, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Event Coordinator position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140302
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.