Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Appleton, Wisconsin area? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong writing and proofreading skills?
Our client is an award-winning company with a reputation for integrity and concierge-level service. They seek to hire creative individuals capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be reviewing contracts and taking care of various office functions.
- Paper and digital filing
- Work with ongoing litigation
- Annual reports
- New UCC filings
- Proofread and maintain files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in an executive administrative support role
- Any legal knowledge or experience working in a legal setting is highly preferred
- A degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Knowledge of PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Self-motived, driven and proactive
- Must be fast-paced and with the ability to work well independently
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be adaptable, retain the information given and run with it
- Must live near Appleton, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth potential
- Fun work environment
- Flexible hours
- Employee perks
- Health insurance (pending how long the assignment goes)
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI – TRAINING WILL BE A COMBINATION OF IN THE OFFICE AND REMOTE, WILL WORK REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137892
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.