Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with the Board of Directors? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the banking industry?
Our client specializes in assisting their clients with their financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for maintaining communication with Board of Directors and providing administrative support for shareholder services, project management, coordinating building maintenance, purchasing and leadership team support.
- Prepare for board and loan committee meetings
- Gather month end reports from various officers to submit to board members before the meeting and contact them for meeting if necessary
- Prepare board committee meeting agendas and individual files for directors
- Maintain schedules for directors for committee meetings and communicate with directors monthly informing them of meeting schedule
- Assist secretary of the board in preparation of board minutes for review by board members
- Work with the leadership team to provide continual correspondence with board members to keep them informed of bank activities and press releases, etc.
- Prepare and submit to board members all other miscellaneous reports and communications
- Assist CFO with stockholders information including recording stock transfers, preparing information for annual stockholder meeting and creating reports
- Update strategic plan as needed
- Gather necessary information for auditors and examiners
- Assist Controller with ordering office supplies for the main office and review and approve supply purchases for all locations
- Assist members of the leadership team with correspondence, reports and other projects Coordinate building maintenance for the main office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-5+ years of administrative assistant experience, preferably executive level support
- Project management experience is a plus
- Banking industry experience is a plus
- Prefer Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- MSWD and Excel
- PowerPoint knowledge is a plus
- Jump in and hit the ground running
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- Able to work heavily with deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Good customer service skills
- Numbers orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Smaller institution with a like family environment
- Opportunity to assist at an executive level
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 138771
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.