Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, laid back team environment?
Our client is an electrical contractor. They provide a work environment that empowers their employees and they understand the importance of a work life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the President and CEO of the company.
- Meeting minutes, letters, memos, reports, presentations, schedule and reschedule meetings, post announcements and prepare expense reports
- Assist the President in managing an active calendar of appointments; complete expense reports; compose and prepare correspondence
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, agendas and compiling documents for meetings
- Complex and detailed calendar management
- Manage e-mails including responding to e-mails on behalf of the President
- Schedule quarterly business group meetings, annual team member meeting and weekly customer meetings from start to finish
- Include invite lists, correspondence, menus and logistics
- Coordinate activities for customer visits
- Assist in the planning and organizing of company events
- Participate, assist and/or lead various donation drives/fundraisers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years of administrative experience
- An Associate degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Access experience is highly preferred
- OneNote experience is highly preferred
- Outlook knowledge
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper, determine which pieces of information need to be received by upper management
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with clients and managers
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture based training and development
- Fun, laid back and team atmosphere
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: $21.14 – $26.44 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140171
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.