Are you an Executive Administrative Director who has supervisory experience? Are you an Executive Administrative Director who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a non-profit organization who is dedicated to the healthy development of families through a variety of different programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Director, you will post openings online, screen candidates and present candidate recommendations to the board of directors.
- Schedule staff members and client visits
- Conduct staff meetings
- Monitor and maintain staff records
- Assist with grant writing
- Address any staff concerns to Director and board as needed
- Address any corrective actions needed for staff members with board
- Review staff hours and approve/decline before sending to payroll
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have supervisory experience
- Anyone with human resources or recruiting experience is ideal
- Any grant writing experience is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Services or Human Resources
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Any experience/knowledge with Google Docs is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Patient but yet assertive
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization
- Great team
- Great working atmosphere
- Paid vacation
Hours: 32-40 hours per week their core hours are 11:00am – 4:00pm must be flexible/available to stay late sometimes for clients and meetings – contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Director position: $38,000.00 / yr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139117
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.