Are you an Executive Assistant who has strong organizational and multitasking skills? Are you an Executive Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in OBGYN care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will manage calendars, coordinate meetings and prepare conference room/meeting space prior to meetings.
- Place meal and catering orders
- Manage/distribute incoming mail/faxes and may have to run a general errand to another location
- Order office and break room supplies for all locations
- Expense reporting
- Enter project requests and track ongoing projects
- Track non-provider, PTO days, maintain employee and provider photo lists
- Maintain staff phone list
- Create business office and key cards
- Maintain water delivery for clinics
- Purchase gifts
- Weather broadcast
- Order flowers for necessary occasions
- Coordinate vendor meetings along with service/repair calls
- Assist with troubleshooting IPads
- Maintain vendor/service provider contact lists
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office experience(preferably 2+years)
- Administrative support and/or any executive role type experience is highly preferred
- Experience working in the medical industry is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have knowledge with Outlook
- Any Epic experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional and friendly
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be very flexible as if something is needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very open culture
- Passionate company and employees
- Very fun and laidback place to work
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am or 8:30am – 12:00pm
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138257
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.