Are you an Executive Assistant III who lives in Wisconsin? Are you an Executive Assistant III who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant III, you will be supporting two senior level executives on global teams and managing very complex calendars through multiple time zones.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Manage and set up purchase orders
- Cost reconciliations
- Any miscellaneous administrative projects needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5 years of executive or administrative support experience where you supported more than 1 person
- Must have experience managing calendars on a global scale
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic/intermediate in PowerPoint
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong and professional verbal/written communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin and have reliable internet
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 6:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Executive Assistant III position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – REMOTE POSITION, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138151
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.