Are you an Executive Operations Manager who has extremely strong MSWD and PowerPoint skills? Are you an Executive Operations Manager who has a degree?
Our client is a pharmaceutical company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Operations Manager, you will be providing senior level administrative support for certain day-to-day operations to include supporting directors, human resources and assisting with proposal functions.
- Maintain president’s appointment schedule by planning, scheduling and organizing meetings/teleconferences
- Manage president’s national and international travel and attendance/participation at conferences
- Perform desktop publishing; create and develop visual presentations for the president to present
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, designing, editing and transmitting text, data and graphics
- Proofread documents and make appropriate changes
- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Answer and appropriately direct calls
- Assist the director in driving the proposal process
- Prepare proposal documents in accordance with agreed strategy, client requirements and expectations under changing timelines for quality proposal submission
- Collaborate with management to develop and research recruitment strategies
- Assist with interviews, maintain the database of candidate information and ensure appropriate documentation of the recruiting cycle
- Serve as back-up liaison to the property management group
- Assist with any other duties as assigned to include maintaining office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-4 years of executive administrative support experience from a professional office environment
- Experience providing support to upper level management is preferred
- Any HR experience is preferred
- Any experience with proposal or contract writing is a huge plus
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree is ideal
- Advanced skillset in MSWD and PowerPoint
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Must be proficient in Outlook
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping all information confidential and ensuring corporate integrity
- Must be comfortable managing multiple deadlines and handling interruptions
- Strong and clear verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team on special and/or on-going projects
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to make an impact in the company, you are not just a number
- Team culture work environment
- Opportunity to work across a large area – wear many hats
- Opportunities to try new things even though may not have direct experience in that specific area
- Work life balance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Operations Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137998
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.