Are you an Export / Customer Service Coordinator who lives in Wisconsin? Are you an Export / Customer Service Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Export / Customer Service Coordinator, you will take care of day to day support to the export analyst team.
- Provide customer service to international mills via e-mail and phone
- Work with vendors on shipment status, estimated deliveries, etc.
- Make sure documents are complete and accurate
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of customer service experience
- Must have procurement, purchasing or logistics experience
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any SharePoint knowledge is a plus
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (more hours may be required)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Export / Customer Service Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION CAN BE FULLY REMOTE BUT WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE ONCE IT REOPENS
Job ID: 138005
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com