Are you a Finance Manager who has strong decision making skills? Are you a Finance Manager who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is an organization that has been around since 1912.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Finance Manager, you will ensure that financial systems and procedures comply with the established council, financial, legal policies, practices and regulations.
- Perform assigned accounting tasks which may include general journal, accounts payable, cash receipts, payroll or fixed assets
- Be responsible for researching, tracking and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Reconcile assigned accounts on a monthly basis
- Regularly address accounting related questions within and outside the organization
- Prepare the council for the yearly audit by reconciling accounts, data gathering, completing questionnaires and other activities as assigned
- Provide leadership support to the annual budgeting process, month-end financial reporting, development of United Way applications, finance projections and standard operating procedure development
- Support council functions through promotion of council sponsored activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 + years of accounting or finance type background
- Must have some sort of experience managing employees
- Someone that is working towards their CPA credentials is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Computer savvy
- Self-starter and goals driven
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent prioritizing skills
- Ability to anticipate, prevent and resolve conflicts while maintaining productive working relationships
- Must have good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to take initiative, organize and implement a multi-faceted workload with minimum supervision and function well as a member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Atmosphere is very comforting, clean and friendly
- Flexible and family oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Finance Manager position: $45,000.00 / yr.
Job ID: 139183
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.