Are you a Financial Accountant / Accounts Payable Associate who has extremely strong Excel skills? Are you a Financial Accountant / Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client specializes in producing quality dairy products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Accountant / Accounts Payable Associate, you will be responsible for the daily entry of cash receipts, daily cash reconciliation and daily entry of receipts
- Maintain monthly tracking and billing from vendors
- Process customer payments made via credit card and ACH
- E-mail credit card customers and ACH customers their notifications of payment
- Voucher and prepare supplier invoices for payment and function
- Print and mail checks for all company entities per company payment terms
- File accounts payable paperwork timely and accurately
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Perform month-end closing and reconciliations of assigned accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of being in a accounting or a finance role
- A degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must have excellent accuracy as you are entering very important data
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal/written communications skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and the owners work there daily
- Great place to work and everyone is very genuine
- Fun and relaxed environment, everyone is very personable
- Excellent longevity within the company
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm (can be flexible with the start and end times), contact us for details
Pay for the Financial Accountant / Accounts Payable Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138325
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.