Are you a Financial / Accounting Manager who has strong people skills? Are you a Financial / Accounting Manager who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is a growing community in the Winnebago County.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial / Accounting Manager, you will handle the financial planning, budgeting and fund accounting.
- Revenue administration
- Tax collection
- Data processing
- Billing and collecting of special assessments and service charges
- General ledger
- Employee benefits administration
- Work closely with other departments regarding budgets and reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of basic finance and accounting functions
- Government or fund accounting experience is preferred
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Prefer CPA or CGFO certification
- Fund accounting software experience is helpful
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to handle honest feedback and roll with it
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial / Accounting Manager position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Larsen, WI
Job I.D. 139292
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.