Are you a Financial / Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Financial / Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a financial company that has over 100 years’ experience with providing financial consulting and solutions to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial / Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the advisor while delivering amazing client experiences.
- You will be the first point of contact to assist clients with e-mails or calls that can be completed before reaching the advisor
- Prepare financial planning documentation via retirement projections, portfolio snapshots and asset allocations
- Complete paperwork for multiple product types and route to clients and various firm operations as specified by their financial plan
- Research information that will help the client and advisors to facilitate requested transactions and promote the implementation of the client’s financial plan
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have solid administrative assistant experience, ideally 3+ years
- Any financial industry experience is a plus
- Any series licenses would be a plus
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in Outlook
- Any knowledge/experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Professional, friendly and truly a team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Must take the initiative to find the answer
- Strong listening skills to retain and apply what you learn
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible company
- Great work atmosphere
- Great team
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am and 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial / Administrative Assistant position: $19.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138572
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.