Are you a Financial Analyst I who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Financial Analyst I who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Analyst I, you will interface with many functional areas within the business including sales, customer service, customer financial services, finance, IT, and others.
- Partner up with high-profile distributors to accurately execute pricing, rebate, deduction, and membership requests
- Deliver thoughtful, nuanced analysis of pricing, rebate and membership data
- Audit distributor activity by using trend reporting and analysis
- Investigate the reasons behind discrepant information and resolve it
- Make recommendations concerning practices and procedures to strengthen internal controls, improve processes, and maximize gross to net revenue realization
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of rebate analysis or price analysis experience
- Must have solid math skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics or related field is preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- SAP or Vistex experience
- SQL experience
- Basic PowerPoint skills
- Power BI is a plus
- Must enjoy talking with people
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Strong and professional verbal communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Financial Analyst I position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Remote – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138131
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.