Are you a Financial Office Assistant who is looking for a position with part-time hours? Are you Financial Office Assistant who has strong accurate data entry skills?
Our client is a church in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Office Assistant, you will assist the office manager with financial functions.
- Processes payroll and maintain appropriate records including year-end W2S and 1099 reports
- Pay, file and keep records of all payroll tax and withholding reports
- Produce monthly financial reports for session and finance committee
- Maintain memorial contribution records and process gift acknowledgments
- Assist team in annual campaign for contributions and pledges
- Process all accounts receivables with proper record keeping, weekly contributions, online donations, e-giving records and authorizations
- Record and maintain information on pledges
- Track and prepare reports for individual contributors at least quarterly and upon request
- Process all accounts payable and maintain files
- Make financial reports available for the annual audit
- Assist in compiling information and providing financial reports as requested for newsletters, worship bulletins and annual reports
- Provide support to church treasurer and finance committee
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of experience working in bookkeeping
- Must have payroll experience
- Any experience with tax and withholding reports is preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Strong people skills, welcoming and upbeat personality
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Must stay focused to get work done
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Satisfaction of knowing you are making an impact
- You will feel appreciate by everyone
Hours: 12 – 16 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Financial Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137328
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.