Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client specializes in mortgage loans.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will assist customers with their residential mortgage loans from opening to closing.
- Ensure approval from the underwriting department is reviewed
- Ensure that the e-mail is sent to the borrower within 24-48 hours
- Follow-up with phone calls and e-mails to borrower while documenting all correspondence
- Follow-up on documents, orders and various requests through loan processes
- Provide regular updates to originator, borrower and management on loan process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of mortgage loan processing experience
- Must have knowledge of various property and occupancy types such as condos and residential investment loans
- Must have a solid understanding of complete residential loan applications and proper loan submissions
- Experience with AUS results, income documentation, financial statements, income and credit documentation is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Driven, eager and energetic
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back modern relaxed work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm (Must be open to overtime as needed)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED ONSITE OR REMOTELY, MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ONSITE FOR TRAINING AND LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138328
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.