Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong grammar skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in financial services and retirement planning firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will process paperwork, applications and track documents.
- Keep track of document deadlines
- Follow workflow process for all transactions
- Answer phones, greet visitors and interact with clients
- Down the road work with data entry and enter investment information into their system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office experience
- Any financial related experience is preferred
- Any banking or financial education is a plus
- Must be willing to obtain Life and Health, Series 7 and 66, possibly Long Term Care Insurance down the road
- Any experience with a CRM is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Eager and driven
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong org and follow through skills
- Must be extremely detailed and process oriented
- Strong speaking and grammar skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful office
- Flexible management
Hours: 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138298
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.