Are you a Financial Services Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Financial Services Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented company?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Services Representative, you will work as a liaison to assist patients with payment of their accounts and coordinate all patient and insurance billings for the medical facility.
- Communicate with patients about their accounts via verbal and written correspondence
- Prepare surgical estimates
- Set up payment plans with patients
- Process patient credit card payments
- Work with attorney offices for resolution of patient accounts
- Review monthly delinquency report
- Refer delinquent accounts to collection
- Review bankruptcy notices
- Call insurance companies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have basic knowledge of insurance plans, contracts, claims and payment processes
- Must have basic knowledge of medical office practices, terminology and abbreviations
- Education after high school is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable using various office equipment, such as a copier, fax machine and scanner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Must take the initiative to ask for more to do when needed
- Must adhere to OSHA, HIPAA, and Medicare guidelines
- Excellent, business professional communication skills
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with doctors, nurses, therapists, co-workers and patients
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Financial Services Representative position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 138007
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.