Are you a Front Counter Sales Representative who is looking to build a career with a family business? Are you a Front Counter Sales Representative who is driven to learn and grow with a company?
Our client is a full-line fastener company that offers thousands of products. They pride themselves on their personal customer service and being a family-owned and operated company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Counter Sales Representative, you will work at the front counter, selling to customers and assisting them in person and over the phone.
- Enter in daily orders
- Filing of daily orders
- Organize and pick orders for the next day, prepare equipment for sale, any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Excellent customer service experience/skills
- Must have the willingness to learn
- Similar industry experience/product knowledge with fasteners, construction, pieces and/or equipment within the field is ideal
- Experience working in a small/medium size company is ideal
- Basic Excel and Outlook skills
- Flexible, moldable, and eager to learn the way they do things and follow processes
- Very detail oriented and extremely meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work very well with numbers and math
- Will need to get forklift licensed when hired onto the company’s payroll
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (K) with match
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Front Counter Sales Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 139256
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.