Are you a Front Desk / Office Assistant who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Front Desk / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a great team environment?
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides a variety of services and programs to families in need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Desk / Office Assistant, you will monitor the front door lobby and greet everyone that enters the building.
- Answer and redirect phone calls to appropriate staff
- Accept rent payments from tenants
- Miscellaneous clerical duties
- Assist with training new volunteers as they are on boarded
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Receptionist experience is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, friendly and warm personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be patient and compassionate to assist each customer
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Trustworthy and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team environment
- Company with a good mission
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Front Desk / Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138428
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.