Are you a Front Desk / Patient Care Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Front Desk / Patient Care Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with full-time hours within a medical office?
Our client has been providing quality surgical care in the Fox Cities area for over 50 years. They are committed to offering their patients exceptional care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Desk / Patient Care Coordinator, you will be working at their very large front desk, greeting visitors, registering patients and getting their demographics.
- Take insurance information and make copies of cards
- Collect payments
- Some data entry
- May assist with back up to phones and schedulers
- May assist with calling on patient referrals and explaining fees and payment arrangements with patients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception experience within a medical/dental office where you took insurance information and collected payments, etc. is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has outstanding people skills and experience interacting with people face to face
- Any dental or medical receptionist experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Positive, outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to interact with patients
- Team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement savings plan
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:40am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Front Desk / Patient Care Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137742
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.