Are you a Front Office Administrator / Accounts Receivable Associate who has excellent people skills? Are you a Front Office Administrator / Accounts Receivable Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has over 25 years of experience in their industry. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and strive to exceed their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Office Administrator / Accounts Receivable Associate, you will greet customer/clients upon arrival and process all customer invoices ensuring all invoices are sent to the appropriate customers daily.
- Maintain appearance of entryway, front lobby area and all conference rooms
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers and forward to the appropriate staff
- Reconcile shipped versus invoiced report and send to appropriate staff members daily
- Process bank deposits daily
- Reconcile and problem solve any electronic remittance statements for payments.
- Maintain weekly collections of past due invoices for customers
- Review and send accounts receivable aging report to management weekly
- Maintain scrap revenue/invoices for monthly invoicing
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and forward any incorrectly delivered mail
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff/management, including airline flights, car rental and hotel reservations
- Provide any needed travel information, including driving directions, contact information for any reservations
- Assist with special projects for various departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of working in an office setting doing office assistant, receptionist or administrative type work
- Someone that has done some accounting duties is preferred
- Someone that has worked in a manufacturing/warehouse type industry is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is a plus
- Courteous and professional
- Self-starter and motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail and strong follow through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented company
- “Family away from family” environment
- Smaller office
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Front Office Administrator / Accounts Receivable Associate position: $14.00 / hr. will get an increase once you rollover based on performance
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 138404
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.