Are you a General Office / Screen Room Operator who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a General Office / Screen Room Operator who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a General Office / Screen Room Operator, you will be responsible for reclaiming screens.
- Clean off old ink by spraying the screen with water and scraping excess ink off
- Coat and tape screens
- Put screens in reclaim machine, take out and dry in stacks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Warehouse / distribution center experience is preferred
- Okay with standing the majority of the day handling repetitive tasks
- Hard working, fast paced and detailed oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time/part-time hours available. Contact us for details.
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the General Office / Screen Room Operator position: $16.50/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140970
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.