Are you a Global Campaign Manager / Office Assistant who has strong analytical thinking skills? Are you a Global Campaign Manager / Office Assistant who is looking for a career with a newer growing company in Wisconsin?
Our client is a consultant for contact center technology through offering improvements with implementing, development and managed services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Global Campaign Manager / Office Assistant, you will be assisting with the I.T. process working in relation to outbound dialing campaigns for clients.
- Work directly with contact centers to create lists and numbers to upload for the call centers to make outbound calls on
- Make suggestions to improve the processes for the contact center to be successful with their I.T. process and technology
- Work heavily with data manipulation
- Create processes and step by step instructions for the client to follow
- Provide guidance to contact center engineers, designers and architects to improve technology
- Interface with clients, vendors and leadership
- Provide the team recommendations and needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone who has I.T. analyst experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has business analyst or data analyst experience where you have had to analyze a process, data and make recommendations for improvement to save time and energy as well as has a strong technical ability
- Would also consider someone with administrative experience who is currently going to school for a degree in I.T. or recently graduated with their I.T. degree
- Any experience with creating processes is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Hindi is also a plus
- Technical diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s degree in the I.T. field is again also a plus
- Any schooling or classes related to contact center platforms, business processes, testing or project management is a huge plus
- Extremely computer/tech savvy to work with multiple software interfaces
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any contact center software use is a huge plus
- Motivated and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Must take initiative and ownership of the role
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to come up with new ideas for technology, processes and think outside the box to bring up new ways to make things better
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Career driven and strong work ethic
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Opportunity to advance your skills and grow with the company
- Ability to work remote from home long-term
- Health insurance option available
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Global Campaign Manager / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Wisconsin area
Job ID: 137817
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.