Are you a Global Procurement Analyst IV who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Global Procurement Analyst IV who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Global Procurement Analyst IV, you will take care of the day-to-day helping with typical procurement operations.
- Attend certain management meetings
- Inventory and logistics monitoring
- Develop pricing agreements and contracts with suppliers
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Data analysis and reporting
- Assist with updating supply assurance tracker files
- Any other procurement tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of procurement or supply chain experience
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment and remain composed/calm during crisis situations
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Global Procurement Analyst IV position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE ONCE THEY REOPEN – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138903
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.