Are you a Grant Writer / Funds Developer who loves speaking with the public? Are you a Grant Writer / Funds Developer who is looking for a growth minded opportunity?
Our client has been serving the Fox Valley community for the past 120 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Grant Writer / Funds Developer, you will be responsible for fund raising and grant writing.
- Community Liaison
- Speaking with community groups and members.
- Send quarterly and yearly requests to previous donors, requesting a donation
- Social media: creating posts and adding videos on website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Professional posting experience on social media, specifically website and Facebook
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: non-profit, grant writing, fund raising and community speaking
- Ability to network
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional and confident communication skills
- Eager and strong desire in public speaking
- Passion for working with a non-profit
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been around since 1892
- Company is flexible with scheduling to accommodate family life
- Simple IRA
- Paid vacation
- Ability to drive salary year after year by bringing in more money for the organization
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm / part time schedules considered / hybrid options considered
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Grant Writer / Funds Developer position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139288
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.