Are you a Graphic Designer IV who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Graphic Designer IV who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Graphic Designer IV, you will effectively communicate and execute the corporate branding across all customer touch points including web and print marketing materials.
- Work with Communications Managers and other design team members to execute creative solutions on deadlines and on budget
- Understand creative direction based on objectives and execute creative work effectively
- Effectively convey appropriate branding in all design projects based on corporate branding guidelines
- Develop and execute design concepts and materials for promotional e-mails, landing pages, banner ads, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience designing/advertising for online media, specifically banner ads and social campaigns
- Any experience working on large/national brands is preferred
- Must be fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Animate)
- Any experience with After Effects is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and problem solve
- Must be adaptable to a collaborative team environment and be willing to learn and grow
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us details
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Graphic Designer IV position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION IS REMOTE, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138344
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.