Are you Graphics Assistant who has a strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills? Are you Graphics Assistant who has strong time management skills?
Our client is a well-known company in their industry and they are known both nationally and internationally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Graphics Assistant, you will transition documents and materials into InDesign and complete detailed computer work under the direction of the Creative Director.
- Produce product clamshell cards (instruction cards), sell sheets (spec sheets) and other marketing materials
- Assist the Creative Director with additional material such as brochures, catalogs, product labels, website graphics and promotional materials
- Create and monitor content for the company Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages
- Effectively manage design files and images
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of related experience is preferred
- Will consider a recent graduate with only school experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud graphic design software
- Must be proficient with InDesign and Photoshop
- Illustrator experience is a plus
- Must have an eye for proofreading to catch errors
- Effective time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and eager to learn and present ideas
- Must be comfortable working with a high volume of transactions within complex systems that require you to be fast-paced and deadline driven
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding place to work
- Well known company
- Great internal staff longevity
- Like family culture
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Graphics Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138445
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.