Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote Group Administrative Coordinator role who lives within driving distance of Appleton? Are you a Remote – Group Administrative Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Group Administrative Coordinator, you will maintain group and member eligibility records.
- Process COBRA paperwork/payments, flexible spending elections, dependent eligibility, coordination of benefits verification, certificates of creditable coverage, prescription benefit managers (RX) eligibility, on-line enrollment requests and ID card requests
- Update/confirm eligibility updates received via electronic eligibility files
- Create and maintain enrollment, change, termination, flex and other group forms
- Communicate monthly invoice information to groups
- Provide customer service for both internal and external customers*
- Email communication
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
- Customer service type of background preferably from a medical insurance company
- Any health insurance experience especially in Group Eligibility & COBRA Administration is highly preferred
- Understanding of self-funding insurance and third party administrating concepts is a plus
- Medical terminology is huge plus
- Computer savvy to use their system and utilize a variety of PC applications
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter and a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette with a strong level of confidence as they speak
- Strong multitasking and priority shifting skills
- Quick thinker and ability to catch on quickly with no formal training
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Group Administrative Coordinator position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – position can be remote once trained must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140733
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.