Are you a Help Desk Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Help Desk Specialist who is extremely computer savvy?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Help Desk Specialist, you will troubleshoot software and hardware errors or malfunctions.
- Escalate issues to Technology Support Specialist, Chief Risk Officer or third parties as necessary
- Set up computer workstation environments
- Reset passwords and unlock accounts for employees
- Train and assist employees on basic technology applications
- Update and maintain company website
- Escalate major issues to third-parties as needed
- Update and maintain interfaces and features of online banking and mobile applications
- Manage and maintain vendor information company-wide
- Utilize third party software to collect, track and update vendor information, documents and contracts
- Maintain and manage company intranet
- Ensure third party systems
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and issues related to information technology
- Assist the Marketing Director with implementation of technical design and animation needs
- Provide timely responses to examinations and audit requests
- Assist the Chief Risk Officer in developing and implementing plans for correcting deficiencies noted in examinations and audits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Technology related degree or equivalent experience such as help desk, trouble-shooting, computer set-up, etc. is highly preferred
- Would consider recent graduate with a related degree such as I.T., Computer Technology, etc.
- A+ Certification a plus
- Website design/creation experience is preferred
- Must have an understanding of basic cybersecurity threats
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Adobe PDF & form creation
- Ability to do the physical aspects of the job such as setting up work stations, lifting and moving around equipment
- Sincere, patient and professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great family-feel working environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Free gym membership
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Help Desk Specialist position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based one experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140310
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.