Are you a Help Desk Technician who has service desk experience? Are you a Help Desk Technician who is looking for a great foot in the door with a well-known company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Help Desk Technician, you will provide service for all company supported computer software and hardware via desk side visits, remote support and over the phone support.
- Assist and support employees returning to work onsite to help get their computers set back up
- Reset passwords and help employee’s get logged in
- Process incident and service requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have entry level service desk experience would consider internship or on the job experience
- Must have an I.T. / Helpdesk related degree or currently attending school to complete the degree
- Citrix, SCCM or VMware Software experience is a plus
- Driven and motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138909
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.