Are you a Housing Specialist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position with great benefits? Are you a Housing Specialist / Administrative Assistant who loves working with a diverse group of clientele?
Our client assists members of the Oshkosh area. For over 50 years, they have been proud to be able to make a difference and help those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Housing Specialist / Administrative Assistant, you will assist with clerical work for the affordable housing programs and Property Managers.
- Process applications
- Verify income/assets
- Pull reports
- Answer tenant/applicant questions
- Miscellaneous administrative functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of administrative support or office support experience
- Knowledge of fair housing law concepts is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn the industry specific software
- Must have valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and personal vehicle
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to work with a diverse clientele
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle being pulled in different directions at all times
- Multitasking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Motivated and be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that has great staff longevity
- Opportunity to help make a difference in the community
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Housing Specialist / Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138622
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.