Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position that supports the recruiting process? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is looking to work in a family oriented company?
Our client is a family oriented, award-winning transportation company. They utilize state-of-the-art technology and software and consistently meet and exceed the needs of their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for finished out the recruiting process.
- Run verifications of employment
- Handle applications
- Create offer letters
- Communicate with Recruiters
- Enter new insurance information
- Assist with mailings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, Office Support or Human Resources background preferred
- Highly prefer experience/background working in the transportation industry
- MSWD, internet, email skills
- Computer savvy
- Experience applicant tracking system preferred
- Detail oriented
- Eager to learn, able to jump in and learn quickly
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude, good phone etiquette
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly and easy going work environment
- Casual work environment
- Work with state of the art technology and software
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139416
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.