Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who has strong computer skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you lead recruitment efforts for hourly roles as well as conduct exit interviews.
- Lead / coordinate weekly on-site hiring events
- Serve as contact point for employees regarding HR related questions such as attendance, payroll inquiries, FMLA, leave of absence process, etc.)
- Provide administrative support for Human Resources Generalist
- Assist with special projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year related Human Resources experience such as Recruiter / Human Resources Coordinator
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field a plus
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience using human resources system a plus
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Maintain confidentiality
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140821
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.