Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who has strong organizational skills? Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employees’ strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant, you will be setting up interviews, assisting with new hire orientation scheduling and sending out new hire itineraries.
- Possibly assist with onboarding processes
- Eventually help with initial phone screens
- Any other miscellaneous administrative duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of human resources experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
Hours: Part-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Human Resources / Administrative Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138071
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.