Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is currently a college student? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is interested in working for a top company in Oshkosh?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will support the HR Shared Services Team.
- Review questions from HR team and internal employees about HR questions
- Research questions, validate answers and send back to appropriate person
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must currently be a college student, ideally a Junior or a Senior but will consider a lower grade level
- Human Resources experience is a plus
- Call center or customer service experience preferred
- Ideal candidate is seeking HR degree but open to other degrees
- Basic Excel skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick things up
- Flexibility and willing to help out wherever needed
- Detailed and accurate
- Ability to work under stress and push forward to get the work done
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: Full or part time hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138877
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.