Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant with a recent HR degree? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client specializes in wholesale used auto parts, recycling and salvage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will assist the HR Manager with the day-to-day human resource functions for the company.
- Handle HR paperwork for employees
- Administer new hire orientation
- Data entry
- Track employee time and attendance
- Assist with benefits enrollment
- Assist employees with answering questions and interpreting policies
- Handle the initial hiring process: coordinate job posts, review resumes, schedule interviews, perform reference and background checks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of Human Resources or Administrative Assistant experience or recent grad with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (within the last 2 years)
- Great Plains and Excel experience are a plus
- Must be computer savvy
- Excellent work ethic
- Very team focused
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family focused
- Family business that has been around since the 1960’s
- Very kind family that owns it
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139308
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.