Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and inviting environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant, you will be given a stack of resumes, via an electronic file, of candidates who will need to be scheduled for interviews between various interviewers.
- Greet individuals when they arrive for their interviews, tours, etc.
- Walk individuals through safety/covid protocol and escort them where they need to go
- Set up candidate for drug screen by contacting applicant with details, following up on status, etc.
- Assist with set up of onboarding with the team and applicant
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative/office support experience
- Experience with scheduling for multiple people using Outlook is highly preferred
- Any human resources experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be very comfortable scheduling within Outlook
- Professional and strong customer service/people skills
- Must be flexible and good with change
- Must be able to jump in and make quick decisions in an extremely fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
Hours: Full-time hours may consider part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139332
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.