Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel and PowerPoint skills? Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant, you will assist with the hourly interview process, setting up appointments, scheduling testing, following up with candidates as needed, pulling resumes and booking rooms.
- Process internal job postings
- Process attendance for the hourly employees, including updating all tracking forms and updating the time and attendance system
- Audit FMLA absences and report any necessary findings to the Human Resources coordinator
- Assist with coordinating efforts around new hire orientation
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of true administrative experience where you provided support to management is highly preferred
- If no administrative experience would consider someone who has human resources experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong and professional verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 20-24 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary for 6 months
Pay for the Human / Resources / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137698
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.