Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has human resources experience? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong prioritizing skills?
Our client has over 50 years of experience and fosters a culture built on hard work, commitment, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will be assisting with various human resources functions as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of human resources experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Team player must help out wherever is needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that values employee growth
- Company stability
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137843
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.