Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with third shift hours?
Our client specializes is a tissue and towel converting company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will be the main human resources contact for the night shift crew and will provide support to the human resources manager.
- Monitor employee behaviors and actions to ensure they are following safety policies and procedures
- Handle any disciplinary actions as they arise and address inappropriate behavior
- Work closely with the supervisors to ensure all employees are doing their work and staying on task
- Work a lot with employee relations
- Track and monitor employee time and attendance
- Answer employee questions as they arise
- Assist the human resources manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of human resources experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1-2+ years of management or supervisor experience
- Someone who has worked in a manufacturing/production setting is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be confident, assertive yet not aggressive
- Ability to work closely with the supervisors and guide/lead them with managing their employees and taking disciplinary actions
- Must be able to handle non-compliant issues as they arise and take immediate action to correct the situation
- Must take initiative to get the work done,
- Must be willing to take suggestions, but also will give suggestions to better the company and their processes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Job security
- Room for growth
- Company likes to promote from within
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week, third shift hours, must be okay with a flexible schedule, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138277
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.