Are you a Human Resources Assistant who enjoys detailed support work? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in creating specialty proteins designed to optimize health and nutrition.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Human Resources Generalist.
- Assist with setting interviews
- Prepare offer letters
- Handle pre-employment paperwork
- Assist with orientations and give plant tours
- Handle onboarding paperwork
- Filing and scanning
- Enter information into the system
- Any other administrative tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of administrative support or human resources experience
- Any manufacturing or food industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Any Ultimate Software knowledge is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing global company
- Competitive benefits package
- Company really values employees and gives back to the local communists
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $16.50 – $19.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Wautoma, WI
Job ID: 138381
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.