Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large, well-known corporation?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will track drug screen completion and process all documents for new employee orientation.
- Data entry
- Possibly back up to screening potential candidates
- Back up to Human Resources department wherever needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of human resources experience
- Any human resources experience from within a healthcare setting is ideal
- Human Resources degree is preferred
- Must have a basic comfort level working with computers and data entry
- Professional and strong people skills
- Must be resourceful, reactive and show initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $21.73 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139112
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.