Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will be working in the Human Resources department working with the day-to-day duties but also focusing heavily on employee relations.
- Be the main point of contact for employees regarding issues, questions, concerns, etc.
- Assist with entering employee information, new hires, terminations, update records, etc.
- Answer questions regarding payroll, benefits, time off, etc.
- Communicate with employees in person, through e-mails and phone calls
- Assist with the recruiting processes as needed such as updating job descriptions, policies and procedures
- Any other duties as they arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- Someone who has worked heavily on employee relations is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any familiarity with Microsoft Teams is a plus
- Any Ceridian Dayforce Software knowledge is a plus
- Positive, friendly and motivated
- Must be very customer service/employee orientated and able to adapt well to all personalities
- Must be able to multi-task very well and adapt well to things constantly changing
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must take initiative, jump in and hit the ground running
- Team player and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139207
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.