Are you a Human Resources Assistant who wants to gain experience in a global organization? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented and continuously growing company?
Our client is a manufacturing company and a worldwide provider in their industry. They are an award-winning company that has been in business for over 150 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you assist the HR department.
- Scan confidential personnel documents
- Electronic filing of confidential personnel documents
- Assist with administrative tasks as directed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office / administrative experience
- Human resources experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Flexible to help wherever needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Global company
- Company prides themselves on quality products
- Company values their employees
- Family oriented environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 20 – 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139447
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.