Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will complete payroll, benefits, time and labor orientation for new hires on orientation days.
- Perform unemployment verification for credit/banking institutions and housing verifications as well as process inquiries
- Process motor vehicle authorization and certificate of insurance requests
- Assist employees and managers with questions about time and labor
- Support the Recruiting team by posting positions on various sites
- Schedule and set up for interviews
- Initiate and track progress of background investigations
- Complete I-9 and paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of recent related experience, preferably human resources and/or payroll is highly preferred
- Associate in Human Resources or related degree is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written skills and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- Health insurance if you work 30+ hours
Hours: 25 – 40 hours per week Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139812
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.